Thursday, January 5, 2012

Creating link widgets | Samsung corby 2

Posted by money-make at 6:02 AM
Creating widgets in general requires an understanding of HTML, CSS and javascript coding. I must admit that in my first encounter with HTML codes in school, it wasn't easy. It was such a pain for me having to remember all those little details to get my codes working. But it was all worth it because I get to apply everything I learned for my personal interests and hobbies. I didn't just stop from there, I began exploring many things which were totally new to me and never even have heard of before. It was difficult at first since no one could teach me and help me out but myself. With the help of online written tutorials found all over the web, I was able to achieve some of what I've always wanted in the field of IT. Do I sound geeky now? lol. No, I'm not geeky like that. I just want to make most of my time :) (I'm not dying either lol) anyway, if learning these things isn't in your field of interest but you are eager or have been hoping to create a link widget the easy way, lucky for you, I found a tool for that. Easy because all you have to do is give your widget a name, type in the web address, pick an icon(the icon you see in the widget tray), select an image for the link widget itself (the icon you see on your screen) and click "create widget." Make sure you resize your images first, okay? If you want to share your newly-created widgets(I'd be glad if you do :D), you can email me at hazelberrykins@yahoo.com and I will feature them on samsung-galaxy-tips.blogspot.com with credits to you.
Have fun with this tool!! :) Download
Don't forget to extract :)
And by the way, in case you don't know where to get icons, you might wanna check out these sites:
http://webdesignledger.com/freebies/the-best-social-media-icons-all-in-one-place
http://naldzgraphics.net/freebies/44-must-have-free-social-media-icon-packs/
http://speckyboy.com/2009/01/26/30-amazingly-creative-social-bookmarks-icon-sets/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 samsung galaxy tips | Design by Kenga Ads-template